Friday, June 20, 2008

angela pancrazio, 51

photojournalism lost a great one last night at 10:18, and i lost a friend.

a, i have no shots of you--how can that be? but at least i can still see you every morning/afternoon/night when i wake up. i've got your nikki giovanni in front of me and the shot you took of pensive me after the trib had been saved to my right.

funny, i can't help but wonder if you were able to capture your transition on film with one of your old leica's. i bet the lighting was just perfect.



xox.

1 comment:

Regina is... said...

sorry to hear about your friend. life. just life.

I was in the library all day (don't tell anyone) and yes, my story is (almost!) singing. it was like pulling out my own teeth, like, seriously.

yes, I'm on-point for tuesday. I'll be looking for you! oh, and I have to cover an event tomorrow, but we WILL do cuban sooner than later. surely we'd need a respirator if we tried riding bikes in this weather. my forearm was sweating the other day for no other reason than just sitting down. it's crazy!